Sunday, January 23, 2011

Course Thoughts and Questions

From reading the syllabus, this course will be very different from any course I have taken. Because it is different, I am a tiny apprehensive and nervous, but excited to see what I can learn and gain from this course. I think it's good that the focus is taken off of grades and more and what was actually learned. I can tell this course will be challenging, but that's a good thing because I like pushing myself to see what I can overcome and accomplish.

My three questions for this course are:
1. For any papers that we write, should we be using APA format?
2. How many people per group for group assignments?
3. When do we form groups? On our own time, in class, or will you assign groups?
And just one more...
4. Will we go over assignments more in detail in class? I would like the opportunity to ask some questions regarding the assignments.

~Nicole Fredregill

No comments:

Post a Comment